At Shazura, Inc. (hereinafter, “SHAZURA”) we value your trust and privacy. For this reason, we explain below, in a simple and transparent way, exactly how we use your data.
Who is the data controller?
The person responsible for the processing is the one who decides the purpose for which your personal data is used, which in this case is SHAZURA with a business office at 2 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA.
What category of personal data do we process at SHAZURA?
Identifying and contact data, academic data, and any other data that may be contained in the documents you upload to the platform.
What data do we collect, for what purpose, and what is the legal basis?
- In case you contact us by email or any other means, we make available to you or you want to test our service, we will use your contact information (name and email) to properly address your inquiry or request, including the possibility of contacting you and forwarding it to the department that can give you an answer. The legal basis that allows us to carry out this processing is your consent that you give us when contacting us and our legitimate interest in offering you the best possible service.
- In case of uploading materials to the website in which you identify yourself with personal data, your data will be used for the purpose of providing you with the requested service. The legal basis that allows us to carry out this processing is your consent.
- In case you are interested in working with us and send us your application by any means, we will use the data you provide to process your application, evaluate your profile, and, if necessary, keep your application in our database of potential candidates. The legal basis that allows us to carry out this processing of your data is your consent and your request to take steps prior to entering into a contract in order to involve you in future selection processes.
How long do we keep your data?
We will process your personal data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they serve in each case. Once the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we process them, they will remain duly blocked for the sole purpose of meeting any liability or obligations that may arise from the processing thereof.
To whom do we communicate your data?
Any communication of data that we make will always be respectful of your rights and in compliance with data protection regulations. In this sense, we will only communicate your data:
- To service providers who assist us in carrying out our business, for example, IT tools, technical support services, etc. Some of these providers may transfer data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). However, these communications are carried out with the necessary safeguards and have the equivalent level of protection to the European level, as required by the regulations in force.
- Where necessary to comply with our legal obligations, data may be disclosed to public authorities and law enforcement agencies.
- To group companies, because we manage certain activities or issues jointly.
Registration and monitoring of corporate social network accounts on the website
In the case of the corporate profiles that SHAZURA maintains in the different social networks linked to this website, your data may be processed under other privacy policies. Specifically, the corporate accounts of the social networks of SHAZURA are the following:
- LINKEDIN: https://es.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- CRUNCHBASE: https://about.crunchbase.com/terms-of-service/privacy-policy/
- ANGELLIST: https://angel.co/privacy
The profiles on social networks linked from this website have been created to better know our activity and offer different communication channels aimed at people interested in our company and the services we offer.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
As the owner of your personal information, you have the right:
- To access the data we process about you and detailed information about how we process it.
- To rectification or erasure if you believe it is inaccurate.
- In some cases you may request that your data be deleted, you may object to our use of your data and you may limit our processing of your data.
- You have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive your data or to have us give it to a third party in a format that allows the third party to process it.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for all processing activities that are based on this legal basis.
- Of course, if you feel that we have not properly addressed your rights or would like more information, you also have the right to file a claim in relation to the use of your personal data by SHAZURA to the competent supervisory authority whose details are available here.
If you have any questions regarding the exercise of your rights, before contacting the Supervisory Authority, we remind you that, if you wish, you can consult us directly by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help you in the best possible way.